This unit is responsible for ensuring that there is coordination in the work of regional offices and it provides structured support for attainment of corporate objectives.
This support is in the following areas:
- Regional operations strategy development;
- Business development;
- Regional performance management;
- Performance information management;
- Regional leadership development;
- Regional office efficiency and effectiveness;
- Regional financial viability, and
- Regional governance and statutory compliance.
The Regional Operations Coordination Unit (ROCU) comprises of the following sub-units:
- Regional coordination;
- Programme management systems;
- Performance information management, and
- Operations improvement